Zip Wire Experiences
Hey thrill-seekers, are you ready for an exhilarating ride? Buckle up, grasp that wire, and leap into the sky for a heart-pounding, palm-sweating zip lining escapade! This isn’t just another day at the park; it’s a pulse-pounding day out that’s perfect for every member of your adventure squad. So, let’s dive into our sensational picks for zip lining, featuring The Bear Grylls Adventure, Go Ape, Zip World, and the Eden Project!
Filter By Price
Showing all 31 results
Fforest Coaster and Treetop Nets for One Adult and One Child at Zip World£68.00
Fforest Coaster and Zip Safari 2 for One at Zip World£65.00
Fly the Phoenix – The World’s Fastest Seated Zip Line at Zip World for Two£110.00
Fly the Phoenix – The World’s Fastest Seated Zip Line at Zip World Tower£55.00
Forest Coaster and Plummet 2 for One at Zip World£40.00
Plummet 2 for Two at Zip World£30.00
Zip Safari 2 and Plummet 2 for Two at Zip World£100.00
Zip Safari 2 and Skyride 2 for Two at Zip World£100.00
Zip Safari at Zip World for One£46.00
Zip Safari at Zip World for Two£80.00
Zip Trek and Treetop Nets for One at Treetop Trek£50.00
Zip Trek and Treetop Nets for Two at Treetop Trek£90.00
Zip Trek for One at Treetop Trek£33.00
Zip Trek for Two at Treetop Trek£66.00
Zip Trekking Adventure for One at Go Ape£49.99
Zip Trekking Adventure for Two at Go Ape£98.00
Zip World Caverns for One£65.00
Zip World Caverns for Two£130.00
Zip World Fforest Coaster Ride Experience£27.00
Zip World Fforest Coaster Shared Sled Ride – Adult and Child£37.00
Zip World Plummet 2 and Skyride for Two£40.00
Zip World Titan 2 and Bounce Below for Two
Zip World Titan 2 for One – Week Round£50.00
Zip World Titan 2 for Two – Week Round£120.00
Zip World Tree Hoppers for One£20.00
Zip World Tree Hoppers for Two
Zip World Velocity for Four
Zip World Velocity for One – Midweek£75.00
Zip World Velocity for One – Week Round£89.00
Zip World Velocity for Two – Midweek£150.00
Zip World Velocity for Two – Week Round£198.00
Have you ever wanted to zip line through the trees?
Well, now is your chance! We’re here to help you experience this incredible adventure! Whether it’s for a birthday party, corporate team building activity or just because you want to have fun – we can make that happen. Our zips are high and fast so there’s no time for fear once you step off the platform. You won't regret it!
Conquer the Heights at The Bear Grylls Adventure
Ready to awaken your inner daredevil? Make your way to The Bear Grylls Adventure basecamp in Birmingham. Suit up, snap on your helmet, and gear up for Europe’s tallest high ropes. At a jaw-dropping 65 feet, it’s more than just a challenge—it’s a bravery gauntlet! The high ropes come with rolling beams, ladder bridges, and a whole lot of guts and glory. So, are you gutsy enough? Don’t miss this sky-high adventure!
Zoom Through Scenery at Zip World
Experience the world’s fastest seated zip line at Zip World! Get comfy and get ready to zoom across the stunning Welsh countryside. This is more than your average zip lining; it’s an unforgettable, high-speed voyage. Catch your rush of a lifetime as you soar!
Unleash Your Wild Side at Go Ape’s Zip Lining Spectacle
Looking for a day filled with sky-high adventures and scenic vistas? Head straight to Go Ape’s Zip Trekking Adventure. Covering over 3km of zip lines, this is your ticket to scenic flying across the Lake District. Feel the wind whip through your hair as you soar beside the legendary Douglas firs! Time to elevate your adventure game.
Ride the Sky at the Eden Project
Last but not least, venture to the Eden Project for a sky ride unlike any other! As England’s fastest and longest zip wire, you can whoosh above the biomes at speeds that can touch 60 mph! Experience the Eden Project and the Cornish countryside from a bird’s eye view—a view you’ll never forget! Find your unique flying experience today.
Zip Wire FAQ
What the world’s fastest zip line?
Zip world penrhyn quarry offers the world’s fastest zip wire reaching speeds over 100 miles per hour.
Where is Zip world penrhyn quarry located?
Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, and offers some of the best food and drink, all of which are produced from within the region.
How does a zip wire work?
A zip wire is simply a cable that you can glide along using two handles. These cables are attached to either high up trees or towers. When we say ‘glide’ we mean that it’s possible to travel very quickly and precisely along the wire, although it should be noted that this is not like bungee jumping as there is no bouncing involved.
What are zip wires used for?
Zip wires have been around for thousands of years, but they have only recently started to become a keenly sought-after activity. In the past few decades, people have realised that ziplining is an awesome way to get from A to B quickly and in a fun manner.
People who go zip lining are often interested in trying something a bit different – something which will give them a thrill while still being an activity that they enjoy. Zip wires are becoming increasingly popular as a result of this, and people who have participated in zip lining say that it is one of the most exciting adventures they have ever undertaken.
Do heavier people go faster on zip wires?
In short, no. In fact, people of all shapes and sizes can enjoy zip lines as long as their weight falls within the required limits for a particular line. People within a certain limit go at a similar speed to one another – zip lines are not something that favours fitter people over less-fit friends
Are zip wires safe?
Ziplines are certainly seen as being safe. The materials used in zip lines are specifically chosen for their strength and flexibility – your safety is, of course, very important to us!
Do I need previous experience to go ziplining?
No experience is necessary to have an awesome time on a zipline! Many people who partake in zip lining are complete novices, but even experts in adventure sports won’t find themselves out of their depth.
Can I go ziplining with my family?
Yes, you can! Ziplines are suitable for all ages and abilities, including kids. If your children are old enough to grasp the concept of holding onto the handles while they zip along, then there is nothing stopping them from having a great time on our courses.
How long does it take to fully complete a course?
The length of time it takes to get through a standard line depends on how fast you move along the wire – it varies from around 30 seconds to three minutes for an average person. Of course, this doesn’t include getting changed into safety gear or waiting for others to finish.
How high up am I on a zip wire?
This will depend on the specific location that you visit, but more often than not, you will be around 50 feet off the ground at most. Of course, this distance is relative to your starting point – some lines are more of a downward slope than an upward one!
Can I do ziplining if I suffer from vertigo?
Vertigo can affect anyone and there is no reason why you shouldn’t try your best on our courses. If you’re worried about feeling sick or getting dizzy then it would be advisable for you to take medication beforehand. Our guides are always available at our sites to help maintain peace of mind, so don’t hesitate to talk with them if you have any concerns at all!
Do I need to be fit to go ziplining?
Not at all. Our courses are designed for people of all shapes and sizes – even those who are less active or have long-term injuries could still enjoy an awesome zip line experience without being worried about their fitness levels.
Other Experience Days For Adventure Seekers!
Need some more inspiration? We have a couple of adventure experiences which you may find suitable:
- Paintballing – Try paintballing near me and shoot the opposition team with pellets on a woodland battlefield! Get geared up in gear to match your team before making full use of our replica firearms.
- Karting – Choose from a variety of courses and create your own experience with this awesome track near me. Choose from single player, multiplayer or team races to make the most out of our karting facilities.
- Off-Road Driving – Get behind the wheel for this adrenaline-pumping experience around you. We have a selection of off-road vehicles from all over the world to suit your driving needs!
- Escape Rooms – These problem solving rooms make great team building activities for your group! Step into a themed room and try to solve the puzzles within to get out before time runs out.
- Indoor Skydiving – Experience indoor skydiving near me by strapping yourself onto a vertical wind tunnel! From beginner upwards there are plenty of ways to achieve your floating dreams.
- Hovercraft – If you’re looking for a new way to experience water, then try Hovercrafting near me. Navigate through land and sea with this unique opportunity around your location.
- Tank Driving – Belly of the beast is back with this high-octane tank driving experience. Want to drive an armoured vehicle? Then look no further.
- Rally Driving Experience – Feel the thrill of driving a rally car on this outdoor activity near me. Take on unique courses from all around the country and prove your worth as a hotshot driver.
- Army Days – Try a different kind of driving experience with a tank driving day for an Army-themed adventure around your location. Driving and shooting all included, this is a must have!
- Hot Air Balloon Rides – Rekindle the romance of flying with this unique cloud experience. Take in stunning views from high up in the sky as you drift along the skies with this traditional British past time.
- Bungee Jumping – Doesn’t this one look like an exhilarating and unique experience? If you’re feeling brave and want to feel the thrill of your life, then try bungee jumping near me.
- Rock Climbing – This incredible rock climbing experience is near Leeds and sure to be a memorable adventure. Get ready for some serious adrenaline as you climb the rocks with this awesome activity.
If the zip wire doesn’t tickle your fancy then the above experiences could be just what you’re looking for if you fancy blowing off a little bit of steam.